Sunday, December 20, 2015

20 Questions



1)    Do you like blue cheese?
Love it.  Just have to be careful since it can trigger migraines.
     
2)  Have you ever smoked?
Yes unfortunately.  In high school one of my best friends & I could time it perfectly to be out door at last bell, have a cigarette and be back inside in time for detention. Pretty much quit after that except when I was very drunk or stressed.  I will admit that if I smell someone smoking a clove cigarette I want one!!!
     
3)  Do you own a gun?  
No.  Need to get my FOID and then let’s talk. 
    
4)  What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?
Blastin’ Berry Cherry the way it used to be. 
    
5)  Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
Nope.
     
6)  What do you think of hot dogs?
As long as it’s kosher I’m cool with it.  Love a traditional Chicago dog!
    
7)  What's your favorite Christmas movie?
Don’t really have one.  My Dad makes us gather around and watch It’s a Wonderful Life when it’s on cable every year.  It doesn’t matter that he owns it.  He says it’s not the same without commercial breaks. Now ask me about Christmas music and we can talk!
     
8)  What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
1 can of Pepsi made with real sugar.
     
9)  Can you do push-ups?
Nope.

    
10)  What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Toss up between the sapphire ring my parents got me as a college graduation gift and a ring of my grandmothers that has our name in Hebrew on it.
       
11)  What's your favorite hobby?
Reading
       
12)  Do you have A.D.D.?
Yep.
      
13)  Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Both
       
14)  What's your middle name?
Rose
       
15)  What are your thoughts at this moment?
That I’m too bloody tired to do my nails before Church in the morning. 
       

16)  Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.
Pepsi with real sugar, hot tea, water

17)  What is a current worry of yours?
How much Christmas stuff I still need to get down and wondering how it’s going to happen since I’m still sick and now PB is down for the count.
       
18)  What do you currently hate?
The sorry state of affairs in our Country.  I hate that people are trying to change a nation that is already incredible.
       
19)  Where is your favorite place to be?
With my daughter and/or my nephews.  Curled up with a good book and a cup of tea is a close second if we’re talking in general.  If we’re discussing places to go I’ll always be a Disney fan. 

20)  What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?
Once I got out of my 20’s a hatred of New Year’s Eve that my parents had suddenly manifested itself in me.  It’s amateurs night and its dangerous.  I’d rather be at home knowing I’m safe with a couple of good movies.  Ever since PB has been little we make it a girls night in and do a hodge podge dinner of appetizers and she loves to get dressed up. 

No comments: