Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween was a smashing success for Princess Bear (PB) and my nephews.  PB was planning on going as  Elsa kind of like every other little girl in the world.  There was just one problem.  When we go to Disney we're going to a Frozen sing a long.  The cape on PB's Elsa dress is a bit long.  Since we didn't want to chance hurting the cape before Disney she opted to go with her Snow White costume instead.  My nephews were bummed that she didn't keep up the theme and go as Princess Leia.  She just wasn't buying into it.  In all actuality it would have been pretty appropriate for PB to rock Elsa since there was a good chance for snow.  What the bloody heck?!!!?  It's not completely out of the question for snow in Illinois near the end of October but it sure isn't the norm.  Thankfully it was just freaking cold with a biting wind.  No slipping and sliding. 

The kids usually go trick or treating in my sisters neighborhood.  My sister and brother in law take the kids while I answer the door at their house.  This year there was a slight change.  My brother in law had to wrangle the kids himself.  They were leaving for California the next morning and my sister was still trying to pack.  After that PB went to the Fall Festival at her BFFs church.  It was a lovely event with tons of activities for kids.  Unfortunately PB is having some severe auditory sensory issues lately.  She made it for an hour before she couldn't take anymore.  I was very proud of her for hanging in there so long.  Here is a slide show of the kids.  My youngest nephew was Darth and reminds me of the Volkswagen Super Bowl Commercial! 



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own photo slideshow

No comments: