Sunday, November 16, 2014

Does weekend time go by faster?

It seems to me like the time on the weekends just flies by in comparison to time during the week.  I also am not sure where all my time went this weekend but I was busy and am now tired so hopefully that counts for something.  I did go digging around in the deep freeze to see what kind of meals I could put together with what was left in there.  I found some of last falls raspberry peach freezer jam and applesauce and thawed those out for Princess Bear.  She would happily eat her body weight in homemade applesauce.  The friends that I get our apples from had a poor crop this year so no apples for us.  What a bummer.  I've been seeing all these apple recipes and not an apple in sight.  The thing I liked about getting our apples from Darnell and her husband is that they don't spray their trees ever.  They usually have a TON and we would come home with several 5 gallon buckets full of apples.  There isn't anyone else I know around here that doesn't spray.  Man sometimes I really hate living in such a chemical laden world. 

I really am quite tired and since my insomnia has been bad for the past couple of weeks I'm going to take advantage of this and hope that I fall asleep and stay that way for awhile.  Have a good one!

No comments: